Antaliya Worthy Scholarship Recipient

Congratulations to Antaliya Drakulic, who was the recipient of the inaugural Comet Bay College Year 12 Saab Scholarship!
Last year the College announced it was partnering with Saab Australia to offer eligible Year 11s a chance to have their final year’s school fees paid, a VIP tour of the Saab Australia premises and mentoring sessions with professional employees.
Antaliya’s dedication to her studies, attendance records and STEM focus make her a worthy winner.
“I am extremely excited and honoured to be the recipient of the inaugural Saab Scholarship that will support my Year 12 studies,” she said.
“The privilege offered by Saab to study and work in the field of defence and civil security has certainly opened my eyes as to the range of possibilities that exist, plus the experience of working with a mentor will be amazing and help me explore the cutting edge operations of Saab.
“The bursary not only provides an opportunity to achieve to my potential but has motivated me to focus on a double degree in Engineering and Economics next year.”
Saab Australia Project Manager Peter Mader said Saab Australia was proud to support the STEM-based scholarship.
“We look forward to supporting Antaliya with additional mentoring and site tour opportunities and seeing her aspirations for pursuing a STEM career grow even further during her final year of high school,” he said.