Please take a moment to read our Enrolment Policy.
To see if you are within our local-intake or optional-intake boundaries, please click on the following link:
Local & Optional Intake Areas
For your convenience we have outlined below, the step by step procedure to enrol your child at Comet Bay College and all the necessary paperwork associated with the application.
Step 1 – Complete each of the following documents:
Step 2 – Attach supporting documentation:
- Birth certificate
- Current Immunisation records
- Proof of Residency x 3 (eg. Copy of a Utility Bill, Rates Statement, Rental Agreement displaying your CURRENT address)
- Visa / citizenship papers
- Latest Report / NAPLAN (for entering Years 9-12)
Applications will not be accepted unless ALL relevant documents are provided.
Click here for Statutory Declaration
Step 3 – Submit all documentation to Administration:
Comet Bay College
2 Allatoona Avenue
SECRET HARBOUR WA 6173
T: 9553 8100
Out of local intake area applications
Comet Bay College is a gazetted Local Intake Area School; and can only guarantee places to students who reside within its Local Intake Area, or are accepted into one of our two specialist programs:
- Australian Football Specialist Program
- Gifted and Talented Education Secondary Selective Program
Parents are welcome to submit an Out of Local Area enrolment application form for consideration (available from Administration). We recommend that an application is also made to the student’s local school since acceptance of an Out of Local Area enrolment application cannot be guaranteed.
Comet Bay College is required to accept students in the following priority:
- A child who is accepted into an approved specialist program (eg. Gifted and Talented Education, Australian Football Specialist Program).
- A child who has a sibling enrolled at the school in the current year (other than siblings enrolled in specialist programs) and who lives nearest to the school.
- A child who does not have a sibling enrolled at the school in the current year, or who has a sibling enrolled in a specialist program, and who lives nearest the school.