Purchasing the College Uniform
The college on site Uniform shop will cease face to face trading until further notice.
Matrix Uniforms will be processing ONLINE ORDERS ONLY (within the school term).
Processed orders will be available for STUDENT PICK UP ONLY from the College Student Support Office.
Please visit the Matrix Uniforms Website for further information.
Matrix Uniforms Contact number: 0435 925 437
Please note this phone is only operated during school uniform shop hours. If we are unavailable please leave a message and we will call you back. For urgent queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Uniform and Dress Code applies at all times when students are required to wear their College uniform before, during and after school.
The College Board has endorsed a Dress Code for all students attending Comet Bay College.
We believe that a College dress code:
- enhances the public image of the College;
- assists in building College spirit;
- ensures students are safely dressed for specific College activities;
- enables teachers to quickly identify our own students from intruders on College premises;
- enables teachers to quickly identify our students on excursions;
- encourages equity among students;
- prepares students for work as most work places have dress codes;
- is economical for parents.
All students and parents have been advised of our College Dress Code and have signed the Uniform Policy Agreement indicating compliance prior to enrolment acceptance. Students are to comply with the Dress Code to be eligible to participate in excursions, camps and extra-curricular activities, including ‘Reward Days’. It is not acceptable for any students not to comply to the College Uniform Policy.
Please review our Uniform Policy and Dress Code for further, more detailed information.