“The uniform of a Comet Bay College student is a symbol of membership of the College community. It assists students to develop a sense of unity and belonging. Wearing a uniform encourages a sense of pride in appearance.”
Purchasing the College Uniform
Tara Uniforms has been contracted since 2014 to stock and supply the official College Uniform which can be purchased directly from the supplier’s premises conveniently located at:
Unit 16 / 8 Magenta Terrace, Mandurah
(behind Officeworks, next to Emprise Mobility).
Shop hours (during school terms):
Tuesday & Wednesday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Thursday 10.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 9.00am -1.00pm
Online ordering is available 24/7 to allow for home delivery at a nominal cost, or free collection at the Mandurah premises.
Online ordering: www.tarauniforms.com.au
Tel: 0435 925 437
This Uniform and Dress Code applies at all times when students are required to wear their College uniform before, during and after school.
The College Board has endorsed a Dress Code for all students attending Comet Bay College.
We believe that a College dress code:
- enhances the public image of the College;
- assists in building College spirit;
- ensures students are safely dressed for specific College activities;
- enables teachers to quickly identify our own students from intruders on College premises;
- enables teachers to quickly identify our students on excursions;
- encourages equity among students;
- prepares students for work as most work places have dress codes;
- is economical for parents.
All students and parents have been advised of our College Dress Code and have signed the Uniform Policy Agreement indicating compliance prior to enrolment acceptance. Students are to comply with the Dress Code to be eligible to participate in excursions, camps and extra-curricular activities, including ‘Reward Days’. It is not acceptable for any students not to comply to the College Uniform Policy.
Please review our Uniform Policy and Dress Code for further, more detailed information.