Second-Hand Uniform and Textbooks
Comet Bay College is partnered with the Sustainable School Shop, which enables families to buy and sell second-hand uniforms, textbooks and other student resources. The college is providing this service so there is no cost for families. Each family that registers on the Sustainable School Shop will be given a subscription.
View the Second-hand Uniform items list here: Second-hand Uniforms
View the Second-hand textbook items list here: Second-hand Textbooks
Clicking on a sale item will take you to the Sustainable School Shop. Buyers make direct contact with sellers.
In order to list or purchase items; Register on the Sustainable School Shop website here: www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au and nominate the school
- A subscription to the service will be provided to you
- List your items for sale
- List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The school’s uniform and book lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- Most trading will occur with other parents from our school
- Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone 0438 743 444 and email help lines
- The system is simple and easy to use – If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
- You can pre-arrange the transaction and then trade after the texts are not required.
ALL enquiries are to be directed to the Sustainable School Shop on 0438 743 444, alternatively, help is available directly from their website (‘Contact Us’). The college is unable to provide assistance with enquiries relating to the Sustainable School Shop.
Please see the Sustainable School Shop User Guide for further information: Sustainable School Shop: User Guide