This Uniform and Dress Code applies at all times when students are required to wear their College uniform before, during and after school.
The College Board has endorsed a Dress Code for all students attending Comet Bay College.
We believe that a College dress code:
- Enhances the public image of the College.
- Assists in building College spirit.
- Ensures students are safely dressed for specific College activities.
- Enables teachers to quickly identify our own students from intruders on College premises.
- Enables teachers to quickly identify our students on excursions.
- Encourages equity among students.
- Prepares students for work as most work places have dress codes.
- Is economical for parents.
All students and parents have been advised of our College Dress Code and have signed the Enrolment Form to comply with it. Students are to comply with the Dress Code to be eligible to participate in excursions, camps and extra-curricular activities, including the ‘Reward Days’ that are held each term. It is not acceptable for any students not to comply to the College Uniform Policy.
Please refer to our Uniform Policy and Dress Code.
College Uniform Shop
In addition to visiting the Comet Bay College Uniform Shop and placing your uniform order in person, Matrix Uniforms (supplier of Comet Bay College Uniforms) now offers the convenience of online ordering.
We recommend students attend the Uniform Shop prior to purchase to ensure correct sizing.
Please visit the Matrix Uniforms website via the links below for further information and Uniform Shop trading hours:
Uniform Shop Online ordering
Located adjacent to the College’s Performing Arts Centre
Comet Bay College
2 Allatoona Avenue, Secret Harbour WA 6173
Tuesdays 8.00am to 11.30am.
Thursdays 1.00pm to 4.00pm.