This Uniform and Dress Code applies at all times when students are required to wear their College uniform before, during and after school.
The College Board has endorsed a Dress Code for all students attending Comet Bay College.
We believe that a College dress code:
- enhances the public image of the College;
- assists in building College spirit;
- ensures students are safely dressed for specific College activities;
- enables teachers to quickly identify our own students from intruders on College premises;
- enables teachers to quickly identify our students on excursions;
- encourages equity among students;
- prepares students for work as most work places have dress codes;
- is economical for parents.
All students and parents have been advised of our College Dress Code and have signed the Uniform Policy Agreement indicating compliance prior to enrolment acceptance. Students are to comply with the Dress Code to be eligible to participate in excursions, camps and extra-curricular activities, including ‘Reward Days’. It is not acceptable for any students not to comply to the College Uniform Policy.
Please review our Uniform Policy and Dress Code for further, more detailed information.
Purchasing the College Uniform
In addition to visiting the Uniform Shop and placing an order in person, Matrix Uniforms (supplier of Comet Bay College Uniforms) now offers the convenience of online ordering.
We strongly recommend students attend the Uniform Shop prior to purchase to ensure correct sizing. Please be aware that there may be extended wait times during traditionally busy periods (ie. start of the school year). We thank you for your patience and understanding during these times.
Please visit the Matrix Uniforms Website for further information and Uniform Shop trading hours.
Comet Bay College – adjacent to the Performing Arts Centre, inside the Administration building
2 Allatoona Avenue, Secret Harbour WA 6173